About the job:
As an Accountant, your job is to analyze financial records and make sure people have payed their taxes the way they are supposed to. You also perform overviews on businesses's financial records to make sure they are running smoothly and efficiently.
As an Accountant, you may have to:
- Cope with a lot of stress
- Note that the work can seem dull
- Plan on continuing education after earning your degree
As an Accountant, you will get to:
- Pursue a clear career path
- Enjoy a stable and growing job field
- 45+ hours a week
- Occasional work hours on weekends
Are you the right fit?
Will you make money?
In order to become an Accountant, you will need:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- A Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Preferably a Master's Degree in Accounting or Business Administration
There is a small fee of $75 for participating in this activity, which also includes a meal, a take home certificate, and more.
For questions, please email [email protected]