About the job:
As a Robotics Engineer, your job is to research, design, develop, and test robotic applications.
As a Robotics Engineer, you will have to:
- Cope with the pressure of meeting tight deadlines
- Sometimes work overtime
As a Robotics Engineer, you will get to:
- Simplify people's jobs and lives through the automation you work on
- Benefit from job opportunities, since the demand for this career is growing
- Program robots! 'Nuff said!
- 40 hours per week
Are you the right fit?
- General Sciences
Will you make money?
In order to become a Robotics Engineer, you can obtain:
- A Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering field
- A Bachelor's Degree in Robotics Engineering, which includes courses in Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering
However, a Master's degree in Robotics is highly recommended, since it'll focus on:
- The Foundations of Robotics
- Robot Dynamics
- Social implications of technology
There is a small fee of $75 for participating in this activity, which also includes a meal, a take home certificate, and more.
For questions, please email [email protected].