About the job:
As an Economist, you study the ways that society uses limited resources, such as land, water, raw materials, and human labor, to satisfy their needs and wants. Economists often advise governments or businesses on ways to cope with economic problems.
As an Economist, you should know that:
- This career is not for those who don’t like math, since Statistics, Calculus and other advanced Math subjects are used to perform economic analyses
- The demand for this profession is not growing as much as it is for other jobs, such as Business Analysts
As an Economist, you will get to:
- Choose from a range of specialized fields, including Banking, Public Sector and Management Consultancy
- 40+ hours a week
Are you the right fit?
Will you make money?
- You should obtain a Bachelor's Degree in Economics and take courses in related areas, such as History or Political Science
- You should obtain a Master's or Doctoral Degree
- You will also need some training in Mathematics, especially in the related fields of Statistics and Computer Science.
There is a small fee of $75 for participating in this activity, which also includes a meal, a take home certificate, and more.
For questions, please email [email protected]