About the job:
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you mine for data using computer softwares in order to analyze and improve your company's position and knowledge in some areas, such as spending costs and customer satisfaction. You must look at large chunks of data and understand trends, and then communicate those trends to the company. You may work directly for a company or as a consultant.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you may have to:
- Deal with difficult situations because your conclusions may not always be accepted
- Be concerned with the threat of having a security breach when it comes to large amounts of data
- Spend a lot of time in front of a computer screen!
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will get to:
- Work with helpful people
- Work with big data
- Work on a variety or projects which reduces the potential for boredom
- Reach high positions! Many CEOS have a business analyst background
- 40+ hours a week
Are you the right fit?
Will you make money?
- Business Intelligence Analysts must have at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Information Science or similar.
- More complicated jobs may require a Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA).
There is a small fee of $75 for participating in this activity, which also includes a meal, a take home certificate, and more.
For questions, please email [email protected]