About the job:
As a Biochemist and Biophysicist, you study the chemical and physical principles of living things and of biological processes, such as cell development, growth, heredity, and disease. You typically work in laboratories and offices to conduct experiments and analyze the results. You can work in colleges and universities, hospitals, and pharmaceutical and cosmetic companies.
As a Biochemist and Biophysicist, you may have to:
- Be exposed to dangerous substances or equipment
- Relocate frequently in order to find a suitable job
As a Biochemist and Biophysicist, you may get to:
- Be well paid (Top 25% Highest Paid Careers)
- Advance quickly in your career
- Solve many problems
- 40+ hours a week
The 3 factors that can affect your work conditions are:
- Your degree
- Your industry
- Your employer
Are you the right fit?
- General Sciences
- Life Sciences
Will you make money?
- In order to become a Biochemist and Biophysicist, you will need a Bachelor's Degree in Biochemistry or another Natural Science major such as Biology, Chemistry or Physics
- A PHD followed by a Post-Doctoral can greatly improve your job opportunities
There is a small fee of $75 for participating in this activity, which also includes a meal, a take home certificate, and more.
For questions, please email [email protected]