About the job:
A Musician practices his passion of playing music to entertain and/or make money. Musicians may perform as solo artists, in bands, ensembles, choirs, and orchestras either in front of live audiences or in the recording studio.
As a Musician, you will have to:
- Stand out from the crowd- talent alone is not enough!
- Deal with financial instability
- Deal with criticism
- Constantly produce good work so that you can continue to make a living
As a Musician, you get to:
- Do what you love for a living!
- Inspire other people through your music
- Perform live and possibly travel to perform
- Reach audiences through the Internet
- You won't have a regular Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm work pattern.
- Rehearsals usually take place during the day and performances in the evenings, though this can vary.
Are you the right fit?
- Any Track
Will you make money?
There is a small fee of $75 for participating in this activity, which also includes a meal, a take home certificate, and more.
For questions, please email [email protected].