About the job:
As a Financial Advisor, you help people or companies make good financial decisions, by understanding their goals and then giving them the proper advice.
As a Financial Advisor, you will have to:
- Manage your client's expectations - because they may not always make money
- Provide the proper information, especially regarding new investment trends
As a Financial Advisor, you get to:
- Help clients learn how to manage their money
- Give personalized recommendations
- Meet wealthy people, and build good relations with them
- 40-50 hours a week
- Travel 10%
In addition, you may meet with your clients during your off hours and over weekends. You may also travel to meet new clients and attend conferences.
Are you the right fit?
- General Sciences
- Understanding what you hear
- Expressing yourself verbally
- Problem Sensitivity
- Fluency of ideas
- Good With Numbers
- Reasoning & Problem Solving
Will you make money?
There is a small fee of $75 for participating in this activity, which also includes a meal, a take home certificate, and more.
For questions, please email [email protected].
This video will surprise a lot of people because they'll learn that life insurance is much more than the name suggests. Naji describes the unknown aspects of the job and provides critical suggestions for success in this field.
Naji's passion and enthusiasm are second to none. We strongly suggest this video.
Naji A. Haddad is a self-made man. He never took any difficulty in life as an excuse to stop him from growing. Besides his banking and insurance experience for the last 15 years, Naji is passionate about life, biking and traveling. He has been all over the world for conventions and pleasure and he rides his bicycle on a regular basis to enjoy nature and stay fit. He believes that life is a ride and he commits to excellence in every single area of his life.