About the job:
As a Digital Marketing Professional, you help companies and brands get more visitors by improving how their websites rank on Search Engines, such as Google. By ranking higher, the companies are more likely to get visitors, and that can mean more sales for them. You do this using paid methods, such as Google Adwords, or organic methods, focusing on using the right keywords on the website's pages.
As a Digital Marketer, you may have to:
- Stay up to date with the latest online marketing trends & tools
- Work evenings and weekends
As a Digital Marketer, you will get to:
- Connect a large number of people online through brand pages
- Help organizations adapt to new trends and promote themselves in fresh ways
- 40-50 hours per week
- 10-20% evenings & weekends
As a Digital Marketing Professional, you mostly work regular hours but may put in extra hours when launching new marketing campaigns.
Are you the right fit?
- Understanding what you hear
- Expressing yourself verbally
- Communicating your ideas in writing
- Fluency of ideas
- Reasoning & Problem Solving
Will you make money?
- You need a Bachelors degree in Marketing with concentration in Internet Marketing or a related field. You should also have a very good understanding of Search Engine Optimization, Social Media, Online Advertising and Marketing Techniques.
There is a small fee of $75 for participating in this activity, which also includes a meal, a take home certificate, and more.
For questions, please email [email protected]
The world is increasingly moving online and into the electronic world. With more people getting online and using search engines to find what they want and need, advertising can no longer be stuck in the newspaper or just on TV. In this video, Joseph tells us about his job, and how he helps different companies or web pages get more views and attention. If you’re looking for a job geared at your time and generation, digital marketing is a job that is on the cutting edge.
Joseph Hasbany was born in Beirut, Lebanon. Joseph received a B.S. In digital marketing from the American University of Science and Technology in Beirut. He also pursued international certification from the Institute of Digital Marketing in Dublin in order to properly grasp the rapidly expanding world of digital marketing. Unconventionally Joseph started his studies in pharmacy but with a change of heart and a keen eye for marketing ended being one of the few certified digital marketers in Lebanon.