About the job:
As a Quality Assurance Manager in a hospital, you evaluate the services and facilities at that hospital. You determine whether or not they are up to the quality standards. You also find ways in which the quality of the services and facilities can be improved.
As a Hospital Quality Assurance Manager, you will have to:
- Make sure Hospital employees follow the Quality Protocols
- Constantly identify and correct problems in the Quality of Service
As a Hospital Quality Assurance Manager, you will get to:
- Improve the Quality, Hygiene and Services of a Hospital
- 35-40 hours per week
- 10% nights or weekends
Working in Quality Assurance is mainly a regular day job; but you may work later if there are quality issues that need to be resolved quickly.
Are you the right fit?
- General Sciences
- Understanding what you hear
- Understanding written information
- Expressing yourself verbally
- Communicating your ideas in writing
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reasoning & Problem Solving
Will you make money?
- You need a Bachelor’s degree to start career as a Hospital Quality Assurance Manager. More importantly, you should have experience in Project Management, Quality Control and related areas to succeed in this career. If you don’t have the degree or the experience, you can start at a lower level, such as Quality Control Technician, and gradually progress to the Quality Assurance Manager position.
There is a small fee of $75 for participating in this activity, which also includes a meal, a take home certificate, and more.
For questions, please email [email protected]
Working and taking care of patients in a hospital is like living life in the fast lane. With so many people coming in and out with different needs, people like our guest are needed to keep everyone focused and on track. Fatima is a Hospital Quality Assurance Manager who makes sure every patient’s needs are met perfectly. Being a manager is no walk in the park, but Fatima will definitely make it look that way.
Fatima attended the Lebanese University and USJ University in Kaslik. She holds Bachelors and Masters degrees in public heath with specializations in food quality, security, and formulation. She is now the Quality Manager at the Rahma Medical Center since 2014. Fatima’s life mission is to act as an instrument of positive change in her family, her work and her community.