About the job:
As a Marketing Strategist, you find ways to promote and market the products or services of a company. You aim to increase the sales and profits of the company by convincing people to buy its products. You also find the right pricing to attract new customers.
As a Marketing Strategist, you will have to:
- Meet stressful deadlines
- Accept criticism and feedback very well
- Be prepared to modify your ideas, if your client is not satisfied with them
As a Marketing Strategist, you may get to:
- Lead impressive campaigns
- Change the way people think through your ideas
- Build strong and profitable relationships with your clients
- 40-50 hours per week
- 10-20% evenings & weekends
In Marketing, you may work long hours to meet deadlines. You may also travel to meet with clients, attend events, and promote your company.
Are you the right fit?
- Understanding what you hear
- Understanding written information
- Expressing yourself verbally
- Communicating your ideas in writing
- Problem Sensitivity
- Fluency of ideas
- Good With Numbers
- Reasoning & Problem Solving
Will you make money?
- You need a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field to begin career as a Marketing Strategist. You should also have experience in advertising, marketing, writing and sales in order to grow your career.
There is a small fee of $75 for participating in this activity, which also includes a meal, a take home certificate, and more.
For questions, please email [email protected].
Marketing is all around us, it shapes us and how we behave. But what’s it really like working in Marketing and Advertising? Hussein Shuman founded his own Marketing & Advertising company at 21, with only $1000, and gives Nooreed the inside scoop on his career.
Are you creative and extroverted? Could Marketing be the career for you?
Recently graduated and with only $1000 loan, Hussein Shuman founded his own Advertising Agency! He worked door-to-door to get his first customers, and then as word-of-mouth grew he because more successful. Hussein lives by his motto: follow your passion!