About the job:
As an Actor, you act in front of an audience. You pretend to be a specific character and play that character in a movie, play or any other type of performance. You read scripts and may audition in front of others in order to get acting roles.
As an Actor, you will have to:
- Adapt to a hectic schedule
- Adapt to a public life
- Stand out from the crowd!
- Note that Acting tends to be a short-lived Career
- Adapt to constant rejection from Casting Directors, Directors and even the Public
As an Actor, you may get to:
- Become famous
- Earn a very high salary
- Earn Awards and Global Recognition
- Inspire many fans
- Irregular hours
- Irregular hours
You get the point! Actors may have to work mornings, nights, weekends and evenings. Your schedule depends on the project you are working on.
Are you the right fit?
Will you make money?
- You don’t need a degree to be an actor. But if you get the relevant degree or take relevant classes, you have a better chance of success. You can study at a drama or arts degree at a university. Alternatively, you can work with a theatre company and get a more practical experience. You should also have additional skills such as dancing.
There is a small fee of $75 for participating in this activity, which also includes a meal, a take home certificate, and more.
For questions, please email [email protected]
At only 4 years old, Georges Khabbaz was picked to star in a play, and he still hasn’t lost the passion for acting. Do you have the charisma and passion for acting? Or do you have the imagination and curiosity to be a writer? Watch the Nooreed Insider Interview with Georges and see if a career in the Theater is for you!
George is an accomplished actor and comedian, starring in over 25 TV shows, and was the scriptwriter and director of three top Lebanese sitcoms. He is also the Director & Producer at Khabbaz Productions and as a theater professor is an inspiration to the next generation of young actors.