About the job:
As a Management Consultant, your job is to help managers from different companies solve their business problems. For example, they may need help selling more products. In that case, you will analyze the problem deeply and recommend a solution, such as entering a new market.
As a Management Consultant, you may have to:
- Learn about a business that is foreign to you
- Work long hours
- Spend a lot of time away from home
As a Management Consultant, you may get to:
- Meet people from different backgrounds
- Make an above average income
- You get to travel to new places
- Unlock new opportunities through the people that you meet
- 50 – 60 hours a week
- 20-50% travel
Your travel schedule depends on the location of your clients. If they are in a different country, you may spend most of your time there.
Are you the right fit?
- General Sciences
- Understanding what you hear
- Understanding written information
- Expressing yourself verbally
- Communicating your ideas in writing
- Fluency of ideas
- Good With Numbers
- Reasoning & Problem Solving
Will you make money?
- There is no standard degree but a Bachelors degree in Business is helpful; however if you have an analytical mind you may be hired regardeless of your background
- An MBA is helpful because it gives you the next level of business education
There is a small fee of $75 for participating in this activity, which also includes a meal, a take home certificate, and more.
For questions, please email [email protected]
Rasha Salem spends her day helping clients solve problems! Whether it’s a major disaster or preventing future problems, a new product launch or expanding the business, she provides advice and solutions. Rasha says Management Consulting is a challenging, exciting and interesting career if you can cope with long hours and lots of travel. Do you like to work in a team? Do you like challenges? If you said yes to both of these, watch the Nooreed Insider Interview to see why Management Consulting could be the job for you!
Rasha Salem is a Management Consultant at Strategy&, a global strategy consulting firm. She has given advice to a wide range of clients, including governments, big companies like Forbes and Chanel, startups, and non-profit organizations. To Rasha, each project presents its own challenge and impact, which brings a sense of personal achievement and a ton of opportunities to learn.