About the job:
As a Parkour Teacher, you train and guide people in doing different exercises. You help them stay fit, healthy and strong by doing these exercises in the right way. You may teach people individually or teach them as groups in fitness classes.
As a Parkour Teacher, you will have to:
- Ensure the safety of your students
- Keeping your students motivated and committed
- Adapt to the lifestyle of not making a lot of money
As a Parkour Teacher, you will get to:
- Do what you love for a living
- Inspire students to be active and courageous
- 35-50 hours per week
- 10% evenings & weekends
Your work hours depends on whether you work for yourself or for a fitness center. In general, you have standard work hours; but you may work in the evenings too when people are more available.
Are you the right fit?
- Any Track
Will you make money?
- You need a high school diploma to start working as a fitness trainer. But if you want to grow your career and get a good job in this field, you should get a Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education, Exercise Science or any other field related to health and fitness. If you also get experience in teaching, that will be very helpful for you in this career.
There is a small fee of $75 for participating in this activity, which also includes a meal, a take home certificate, and more.
For questions, please email [email protected]
Climbing & monkeying around since he was a kid, Zaher Ziade was inspired by a movie to become a professional Parkour Teacher. There are so many legitimate career options in sports, and Zaher explains what it takes to turn your love of athletics into your living. Check out this Nooreed Insider Interview - parkour might be the perfect career for you!
Zaher’s learnt that it’s your entourage who encourage you & help you reach your goals, he uses this philosophy to get his students to exceed their expectations, and with his partners has set up a successful business training parkours at Adrenaline Gym.