About the job:
As a Veterinarian, your goal is to keep animals healthy in different ways. You diagnose their diseases and come up with suitable treatments. You also tend to their injuries and wounds.
As a Veterinarian, you will have to:
- Remain calm when animals are agitated
- Be comfortable sharing difficult news with the animal's owner
- Study many years to get your degree
As a Veterinarian, you will get to:
- Spend your day with animals
- Help animals become or remain healthy
- 40-50 hours per week
- 10-20% nights and weekends
As a veterinarian, you may work on evenings and weekends in emergency cases.
Are you the right fit?
- Life Sciences
- Understanding what you hear
- Expressing yourself verbally
- Problem Sensitivity
- Dexterity (hands and fingers)
- Arm-Hand Steadiness
- Reasoning & Problem Solving
Will you make money?
There is a small fee of $75 for participating in this activity, which also includes a meal, a take home certificate, and more.
For questions, please email [email protected].
Cats have over 30 muscles to control their ear movements and, surprisingly, Jean knows their names! In this Nooreed Insider Interview with Dr. Jean Chalhoub, Veterinary Surgeon shows us a typical day at his clinic (so many cute pets!). If you love animals and don’t mind being bitten, kicked or scratched, a vet might be the perfect career for you!
Dr. Jean Chalhoub is a Veterinary Surgeon & owner of PetCare, so he works with pets all day, treating illness and performing surgery or just checkups, prevention and grooming. For Jean, the best part of his job is when he can save a pet’s life.