About the job:
As a Social Worker, you help other people adjust to the changes and challenges in their lives. You listen to them and offer practical guidelines and advice. You also help them through different welfare programs.
As a Social Worker, you will have to:
- Be emotionally strong when dealing with difficult cases
- Fill in paperwork and be comfortable with other administrative tasks
- Face challenges related to Women's Mobility
As a Social Worker, you may get to:
- Work in different settings, such as schools or hospitals
- Make a positive different in people's lives
- Come across opportunities
- 35-40 hours per week
The working times for a social worker depend on the project. You may work normal hours in an office, or you may have to visit remote areas to work with people who need support. In that case, the work hours are long too.
Are you the right fit?
Will you make money?
There is a small fee of $75 for participating in this activity, which also includes a meal, a take home certificate, and more.
For questions, please email [email protected]