About the job:
As a Remedial Education Teacher, your goal is to help students get back on track and build essential skills. In order to do so, you use multiple diagnostic tools to determine student needs. You also observe students as they work to identify areas of confusion, and select appropriate materials and exercises to help students learn.
As a Remedial Education Teacher, you will have to:
- Face some student resistance - Not all students welcome your help
- Be emotionally mature and calm when seeing a student struggle
- Ensure that students don't feel isolated from their peers
As a Remedial Education Teacher, you will get to:
- Help students get back on track and integrate with their peers
- Make a real difference in their lives
- Play an important role in a school
- 40+ hours a week
Are you the right fit?
- No specific class
- Any Track
Will you make money?
- You will need a Bachelor’s degree in Education, Orthopedagogy or a related field
- You must have some personal characteristics that makes you appropriate for the job, such as a helpful and kind personality, and the ability to look into others’ problems and assess them on a more personal level
There is a small fee of $75 for participating in this activity, which also includes a meal, a take home certificate, and more.
For questions, please email [email protected]