About the job:
As a Copywriter, you create ads and marketing material. You come up with creative ideas that can grab people's attention.
As a Copywriter, you will have to:
- Accept criticism and use it to improve your ideas
- Adapt to the needs of the client
- Be ready to work in multiple drafts
As a Copywriter, you may get to:
- Write creative and inspirational content
- Play an important role in promoting new brands and products
- 40-50 hours per week
- 10-20% nights & weekends
You can also work nights and weekends as a freelancer in which case you usually work from home.
Are you the right fit?
- Language (English or French or Arabic)
- Understanding what you hear
- Understanding written information
- Expressing yourself verbally
- Communicating your ideas in writing
- Fluency of ideas
- Reasoning & Problem Solving
Will you make money?
There is a small fee of $75 for participating in this activity, which also includes a meal, a take home certificate, and more.
For questions, please email [email protected]
Words, words, words, words, words, words, words … They’re the salt & pepper Copywriters add to the brand, to really sell the idea. Take a glimpse into the life of a creative English copywriter with this Nooreed Insider Interview with Amar Fahs and see if you have the words it takes write great copy!
Have you ever had such an amazing idea for a story you had to stop driving to write it down? Amar Fahs, copywriter has moments like this so often, she can’t go anywhere without her notebook!
It’s not just Literature students that can be copywriters, Amar herself studied Advertising & Marketing, to be successful you need to love to spend your day reading and writing.
Amar brings her own approach and character into the communication arts, telling us that she believes you can have fun and be happy when doing something that nourishes your skills. “Wherever you are, find your strengths and take it from there.”