About the job:
As a Midwife, you help healthy women during labor, delivery, and after the birth of their babies. Midwives may deliver babies at birthing centers or at home, but most can also deliver babies at a hospital.
As a Midwife, you may struggle with:
- Health problems - The long shifts and heavy workload affect the midwives both psychologically and physically
- A lack of personal development
- High-stress situations
- Working unpredictable hours
As a Midwife, you will get to:
- Help women and make a difference in their lives
- Specialize in areas, such as diabetes management and high-risk pregnancies
- Have opportunities in various settings including hospitals, clinics, and birthing centers
- 40 hours a week
- Irregular hours
Are you the right fit?
- Life Sciences
Will you make money?
There is a small fee of $75 for participating in this activity, which also includes a meal, a take home certificate, and more.
For questions, please email [email protected]