About the job:
As a Financial Manager, your job is to evaluate and maintain the financial health of the organization. You prepare financial statements and share them with your colleagues to come up with an ultimate decision while meeting certain legal requirements.
The following are examples of types of Financial Managers:
2. Treasurers and finance officers
3. Credit managers
4. Cash managers
5. Risk managers
6. Insurance managers
As a Financial Manager, you will face:
- Heavy workloads
- Long working hours
As a Financial Manager, you will obtain:
- Career Progression
- Competitive salary package and benefits
- Exposure to complex finance projects
- 40+ hours a week
- Extra hours might be required
Are you the right fit?
- Understanding what you hear
- Understanding written information
- Expressing yourself verbally
- Communicating your ideas in writing
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Good With Numbers
- Planning & Organization
- Reasoning & Problem Solving
- Attention to Detail
Will you make money?
- Financial managers typically have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Administration
- Master's degree is preferable in business administration, finance, or economics
- 5 years or more of experience in another business or financial occupation, such as loan officer, accountant, auditor, securities sales agent, or financial analyst
There is a small fee of $75 for participating in this activity, which also includes a meal, a take home certificate, and more.
For questions, please email [email protected]