About the job:
As a Food Service Manager, you investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality, service, and accommodations. You also monitor food preparation methods, portion sizes, and garnishing to make sure the food is handled and presented in an acceptable manner.
As a Food Service Manager, you have to:
- Work long and sometimes irregular hours
- Handle complaints
As a Food Service Manager, you get to:
- Be on your feet & engaged on a daily basis
- Meet new people
- Enter this field without much difficulty
- 50-60 hours a week
Are you the right fit?
- Language (English or French or Arabic)
- Any Track
Will you make money?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Food and Beverage, Hotel or Hospitality Management
- Experience in F&B operations is required. The years of experience required depends on the position and the company, it would be helpful to have an experience at a reputable, multinational hospitality company
There is a small fee of $75 for participating in this activity, which also includes a meal, a take home certificate, and more.
For questions, please email [email protected]