About the job:
As a Computer Network Architect, your job is to design and build data communication networks, such as local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), and Intranets for office and customer use. You develop these based on the organization’s business plan in order to support it's goals.
As a Computer Network Architect, you will have to:
- Work longer hours
- Consider that Cloud computing might allow single engineers to do the work of multiple engineers, which would drive down the need for this role
As a Computer Network Architect, you will get to:
- Help companies and their employees organize their communication
- Be well-paid
- 40+ hours a week
Are you the right fit?
- General Sciences
Will you make money?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, or a related field.
- A Master’s of Business Administration (MBA) in information systems is generally preferred
- Some network architects advance to become Computer and Information Systems Managers.
There is a small fee of $75 for participating in this activity, which also includes a meal, a take home certificate, and more.
For questions, please email [email protected].