About the job:
As a Supply Chain Manager, you evaluate suppliers, negotiate contracts, and review the quality of products. You also discuss and arrange prices, quality, and speed of delivery.
As a Supply Chain Manager, you must note that:
- You will probably work in a high-pressured environment
- If you work better alone than in a team, this job might not be for you
As a Supply Chain Manager, you will get to benefit from the fact that:
- Logistics jobs are growing rapidly
- The salary packages tend to be favorable
- Your working locations might vary as there is no standardised work setting
- 40+ hours a week
Are you the right fit?
Will you make money?
- In order to become a Supply Chain Manager, you will need a Bachelor (and preferably a Master's) degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or Engineering
- Fluency in English will help you land work for Multinational companies
- 0-3 years of experience is required for a managerial position
There is a small fee of $75 for participating in this activity, which also includes a meal, a take home certificate, and more.
For questions, please email [email protected]