About the job:
As a Telecommunications Engineering Specialist, you use your technical skills and intelligence to provide solutions for different forms of telecommunication, such as via voice or video. You also keep up with installation and maintenance to make sure everything is running smoothly
As a Telecommunications Engineering Specialist, you may have to:
- Work some long hours on trial and error to come up with an ultimate solution
- Spend a lot of time facing your computer screen and being physically inactive
As a Telecommunications Engineering Specialist, you may get to:
- Work on different features and responsibilities, which can get quite interesting
- Help companies solve their problems by using your own skills!
- 40+ hours a week
- Extra working hours may be required
Are you the right fit?
- General Sciences
- Understanding what you hear
- Understanding written information
- Expressing yourself verbally
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Reasoning & Problem Solving
- Attention to Detail
Will you make money?
There is a small fee of $75 for participating in this activity, which also includes a meal, a take home certificate, and more.
For questions, please email [email protected]