About the job:
As a Human Resource Manager, you oversee the recruiting, interviewing, and hiring of new staff; consult with top executives on strategy; and serve as a link between company managers and their employees.
As a Human Resource Manager, you will have to:
- Maintain a safe distance from employees so that you can be strong with your corporate decisions
- Keep your expectations low about being recognized for your work
- Expect the owners of the company to differ with your opinions
As a Human Resource Manager, you will get to:
- Make decisions that help the company succeed
- Have authority over important company policies
- 40 hours a week
Are you the right fit?
- Any Track
- Understanding what you hear
- Expressing yourself verbally
- Planning & Organization
- Leadership Skills
- Reasoning & Problem Solving
- Attention to Detail
Will you make money?
In order to become a Human Resource Manager, you will need:
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or a related field.
- Up to five years of experience to reach the Management position. Certification is available but it is voluntary.
- Possibly a Master's Degree (Depending on who your Employer is)
There is a small fee of $75 for participating in this activity, which also includes a meal, a take home certificate, and more.
For questions, please email [email protected]
What do Human Resource Managers really do? Find out everything you need to know in our latest Nooreed Interview with Human Resource Manager, Joyce El Khouri.
Joyce El Khouri is the Head Of Human Resources at Sanofi Pharmaceuticals with a history of working in the Healthcare and Professional Services industry. She received her Bachelor's degree in Business Administration at USEK and her MBA at the university of Leicester.