About the job:
As a Public Relations Specialist, your job is to manage the reputation of your clients using many forms of media and communication.
As a Public Relations Specialist, you will have to:
- Find a way to make yourself stand out from your (many!) competitors
- Work even after you leave the office- A career in Public Relations is "hard to turn off!"
- Work well under pressure
As a Public Relations Specialist, you will get to:
- Enjoy a busy and fast-pased social career
- Improve your people skills and gain confidence along the way
- Make many connections
- 35+ hours a week
- Schedules are usually not organized, and can be quite spontaneous
Are you the right fit?
- Languages (English or French or Arabic)
- Any Track
Will you make money?
There is a small fee of $75 for participating in this activity, which also includes a meal, a take home certificate, and more.
For questions, please email [email protected].
So, a career in Public Relations basically consists of a lot of cool events & fancy galas, right? Well, not really!
Hear what Katia has to say about her experience in PR. Students interested in this field seriously need to watch this.
A talented and dedicated public relations professional, Katia Yasmine, has more than 10 years of experience helping organizations and brands communicate more effectively. She has developed strategic communications plans, mentored a team of PR professionals and made key contributions to building the PR industry in Lebanon. The inaugural Beirut Public Relations Forum, which she helped organize, was a key stepping stone in her success, by ensuring that the Lebanese market was made more aware of the true meaning and value of PR.