About the job:
As a Paralegal, you help lawyers by performing a variety of tasks, such as gathering and investigating facts, organizing documents, and arranging evidence for Attorney Review. You may also take notes during a court hearing and provide extra support for an attorney.
As a Paralegal, you may have to:
- Work long and stressful hours in case of client emergencies
- Feel undervalued for your role
- Face a lot of routine-work
As a Paralegal, you may get to:
- Help others
- Work in various settings such as in-house legal departments in corporations, hospitals, banks, armed forces, government agencies, insurance companies, and finance companies
- Use your background and knowledge as a stepping stone towards becoming a Lawyer
- 40 hours a week
- Extra hours may be required
Are you the right fit?
- Languages (English or French or Arabic)
Will you make money?
There is a small fee of $75 for participating in this activity, which also includes a meal, a take home certificate, and more.
For questions, please email [email protected]