Which Jobs are demanded in the US & Canada?
Trying to figure out which career to pursue? It might be helpful to look at a list of jobs that are in-demand in the country you want to work in. Here is a list of jobs that are in demand in the US and Canada.
Here are some of the most demanded jobs:
U.S. is in need of:
- Commercial project managers are managers who seek opportunities and profits for businesses.
- Computer vision engineers who deal with computers that can understand digital images and videos.
- Data scientists who collect and use data to improve the quality of the businesses.
- Nurses (Learn more about this job)
- Optometrists or eye doctors who help detect and cure eye diseases.
Canada is in need of:
- Project engineers who design and implement plans.
- Business analysts to collect and use information for the sake of one’s own company.
- IT project managers who are up-to-date with modern day technology and are able to drive businesses to success.
- Customer service representatives to handle any complaints and make sure customers are satisfied and are most likely visiting again soon.
- Software engineers who are skilled in creating online platforms and applications (Learn more about this job)
Remember, we’re always here to guide you. Sign up for free career information and job shadow opportunities.
Business Insider: 25 of the most in demand jobs and how they pay
Global News Canada: 10 Most in demand jobs for 2018 and their salaries
Previous Article Next Article